What is SuccessMaker?? SuccessMaker is an interactive computer-based program that is used to enhance learning in reading/language arts and mathematics.
How it helps the student:
* Adapts lessons to individual learning styles
* Challenges students to achieve their highest potential
* Provides lessons that are at their individual level
* Tracks their performance toward success on the EOG's
How it helps the teacher:
* Pinpoints individuals strengths and weaknesses
* Assesses each student performance
* Reports instructional needs for each student
Our 3-6 students have the opportunity to work in SuccessMaker 3 times a week. Our K-2 students receive SuccessMaker training 2 times a week. We look forward to celebrating our "Success" in this program this year!